Incoming student exchanges
Students interested in undertaking a period of study at our school should be enrolled in a Institution with whom Escola Massana has signed a bilateral agreement. The agreements specify the number of students, the length of the exchange and the departments involved in the project.
Escola Massana has agreements with other Higher Education Institutions primarily in the Erasmus+ Programme. Escola Massana also has agreements with other international institutions not belonging to the European Programmes, processes and regulations for these exchanges are the same as the ones for the Erasmus+.
Depending on Inter-Institutional Agreement signed, students who wish to do exchange mobility at Escola Massana should be aware and have the necessary information about the different school study plans: Degree in Arts and Design (EQF level 6), and Short Cycles (EQF Level 5).
Students in these two categories are subject to different requirements and conditions, which are set out in the relevant guides and application forms, in order to apply for the mobility.
If foreigners wish to study as official students, they must therefore consult all the relevant information in the Educational Program section and in Academic Management of this website: conditions, requirements, enrolment deadlines and appropriate syllabus.
- First semester: from September to February
- Second semester: from February to June
Language of Instruction
Classes are taught either in Catalan or Spanish. The usage of either language depends on the teacher who gives the course. There are not classes taught in English.
Documents required to apply
(sent by mail to email@example.com BEFORE 1st MAY)
- One photograph
- Copy of proof of identity (identity card, passport, valid residence permit)
- A letter of motivation with relevant information
- Transcript of records of previous years completed at your home institution
- Proof of Spanish language level (minimum required B1 level)
- Portfolio or book (PDF file) with referenced pictures of the student’s work (15 MB max)