Advanced Vocational Training
General Aims of the Course:
- To create jewellery using personalised and innovative expression of the conceptual aspects and materials used.
- To gain the necessary knowledge for resolving technical problems which arise during the project and implementation phases.
- Creation, preservation and restoration of jewellery for personal use and artistic heritage.
- Design and elaboration of unique items of jewellery as artistic signature pieces.
- Application of the most suitable techniques and procedures to the design of materials.
Structure and Content of the Two Academic Years
|Content of Modules||Module Hours||Hours per Week|
|1st year||2nd year|
|History of Goldsmiths, Jewellery and Costume Jewellery||105||3|
|Analysis of the Artistic Process||105||3|
|Artistic Drawing and Colour||240||4||4|
|Models and Scale-Models
|Training and Professional Orientation||60||2|
|Training in Centres of Work
|Total hours per course||1875|